4K YouTube to MP3 for MAC is specially created to extract audio from YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and save it in MP3, M4A, OGG. No annoying and complex settings to solve, just a friendly interface. Simple and straightforward: just copy the link from your browser and click ‘Paste Url.’ It’s done!
- Extract audio from YouTube video and save it in MP3, M4A or OGG format with high quality.
- Download the entire YouTube playlist or channel and create m3u files.
- Transfer your downloaded music automatically to iTunes and upload them to your iPhone or iPod.
- Listen to music through the built-in music player.
- Download and extract audio tracks from SoundCloud, Vimeo, Flickr and DailyMotion videos.
- Extract audio tracks even from embedded HTML video pages.
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 3.6.2
- Ver 3.3.6