Preview installed applications and remove service files to complete uninstall.
App Cleaner – Best application to delete application service files on Mac OS X and uninstall applications.
Erases the application’s native application files to free up computer memory.
Turn off unnecessary log entries to launch the Mac faster.
Get PRO features and delete even System Extensions.
- Delete the file of the app that is taking the resource
- Removes application fragments that are inserted in the Recycle Bin
- Manage all types of service files (buffers, logs, options, etc.)
- Remove unnecessary system extensions
- Delete log entries and disable startup programs
Main advantages: App Cleaner Remains Remains (or leftover) – files of previously uninstalled applications.
Therefore, you uninstall the application completely.
- Scan the system and preview the installed applications
- Delete all types of service files
- Delete the rest of the previously uninstalled applications
- Reset the app to its initial launch state
- Preview startup agents and system daemons
- Preview the log entries
- Disables startup agents and log entries
- Print and preview system extension settings
- Delete system utility
- Easy to use keyboard shortcuts
- Any file or app previews fast
- Preview the file format associated with the specific app
- In-App Help
- Show unused apps
- Ignore list options
OS X 10.10 or higher, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)