Combining GIS data with CAD data and tools will help design and manage infrastructure and infrastructure, which is Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software. This program will help engineers and managers manage smart models through their design areas and specific features.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D:
- Use mapping and modeling tools to create designs that use GIS data
- Draw, enter and edit information through sources such as LIDAR LIDAR Sensor Data and 3D Laser Scan Data
- Convert GIS and CAD data into widely used and commonly used models in the industry
- Comprehensive tools for planning and analyzing information
- Organize many resources and assets on maps such as water, sewage, gas, electricity, …
- Ability to enter information and coordinates of the aerial map
- Ability to create and edit different icons and place dynamic markers on the map such as arrows, bars and graphs and …
- Access to GIS data through various international mapping resources
- Compatible with popular GIS software such as ArcGIS
System requirements (64Bit)
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate, Windows 8 / 8.1 Professional / Enterprise and above
- Browser: Internet Explorer® 9.0 or later
- Processor: AMD Athlon® 64 technology with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron ™ technology with SSE2 technology, Intel Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology.
- Memory: 4GB RAM (minimum), 8GB RAM (recommended)
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 (recommended from 1600 x 1050 or higher) with true color
- Hard disk: 9GB to install
- Version 4.5 Framework.
- Download and extract the file
- Mount ISO file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Activate the attachment instructions in Crack
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)