ReMake is an end-to-end solution for converting reality captured with photos or scans into high-definition 3D meshes. These meshes that can be cleaned up, fixed, edited, scaled, measured, re-topologized, decimated, aligned, compared and optimized for downstream workflows entirely in ReMake. It handles reverse engineering as support for design and engineering, for asset creation for AR/VR, film, game, art, for archiving and preserving heritage, digital fabrication or publishing interactive experiences on the Web and mobile.
ReMake plays well with Autodesk® ReCap 360, helping clean up, fix, edit, optimize and prepare the generated meshes from laser scans or photos for downstream use.
ReMake simplifies complex processes since it was designed for users who require top-quality digital models of real-life objects but have little or no 3D modeling expertise. For those with greater expertise, ReMake offers tools to dig deeper. For the first time, Reality Computing is scalable and accessible to a wide variety of users.
WORKFLOW AND FEATURES
Guide and installation
- Download the installation file and the crack at the bottom and extract all files
- Run the file setup.exe to install
- use the below key during installation
- and use 01RI14 to last active
4. Run the program to crack
- When you open the program choose Activate to activate
- The next step select ‘ I have an activation code Autodesk ‘
- Crack open the download file and then run it with the right Administrador
- Click Patch and wait until the results “Successfully Patched”
- Copy the code and paste into the key out of the Autodesk registration section Remake
- Registration code offine out, copied to the selected key XF active
- Copy the code shown in the “Activation” and paste in the remake
- Click Next => Done
- Now you can use with the highest version of Autodesk Remake.