ChessBase is the ultimate chess database program that provides an extensive analysis of chess games from players, exercises, training and more. ChessBase is not a chess video game, it is a powerful educational tool that allows you to expand your knowledge of chess. It provides analysis of the perfect game and play in some games, and is designed for all types of players, from amateur to world champion.
ChessBase 15.9 + Mega Database 2019 provides an extensive training and practice database from tournaments, players and tournaments. Export, Print and create analyzes, annotate your games, merge active games and create the most important game plan and information from the database.
- Manage the corresponding flag
- Deeply annotated with variations
- Diagram and coloring
- Easy access to live annotation games
- Large icons for high resolution
- Manage, print and publish databases
- Once login for all ChessBase servers
- Default tool and powerful extension
- Play back, import and save games
- Easily set the font type and size of the symbol
- Tournaments, Sources, Captions & Teams
- And more.
What’s new in ChessBase 15 :
- Analyzing new games is easier
- New automated analysis for games
- Comments, variations and diagrams
- New database and endgameturbo
- New game symbols with diagrams
- Millions of games and large databases
- Produce new training questions
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Installation instructions (Detailed file READ! For activation)
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 15.8