GameMaker Studio Ultimate (formerly known as Animo or Game Maker) is a powerful game creation system that enables the creation of multi-platform video games and genres. GameMaker is a simple game-making software that allows new programmers to familiarize themselves with easy-to-use and less-programmable programming. It allows you to create a role playing game using drag and drop as well as scripting language that can be used to develop more interactive and advanced games that can not be created using drag and drop feature.
GameMaker Studio Ultimate has everything you need to take your ideas from concept to finished game. GameMaker is the ultimate 2D development environment that primarily runs games that use 2D graphics, but also allows the use of 3D graphics, though very limited.
GameMaker Studio gives you unlimited access to all features and resources. So, you can create platform games for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, HTML5, PlayStation, Xbox and more.
- Allows you to export your game directly
- Developed “drag and drop” visualization
- Extensive support and texture management
- Programming language for professionals
- Top-ranked physics tools and advanced shaders
- Supports Windows, MAC OS, Linux, etc.
- Edit and support animation in real time
- Ads, analysis, and user engagements
- Resources and source control are not limited
- And more.
What’s New in GameMaker Studio 2 :
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (only 64 bit – all versions)
- 2 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- DirectX 11
- Screen 1024 x 768
- 3 GB free hard disk space
- Unpack and install the program (run Setup)
- Do not launch the program, exit if run
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- * For more information, check out readme.txt
- Launch, sign in and complete the installation
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)