HWMonitor (also known as CPUID HWMonitor or CPUID Hardware Monitor) is a simple, powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows you to view detailed hardware information of your computer in real time. HWMonitor Pro allows you to view processor voltages, temperatures, fan speeds and other important information both locally and through TCP / IP networks. It displays the temperature, voltage, usage, speed, network and other hardware information of the computer including motherboard, processor, memory, GPU, hard disk drive / solid state disk, nerwork Bandwidth and more.
HWMonitor Pro comes with a user-friendly interface and can read the most popular sensor chips and track components with compatible sensors as well as modern CPU core heaters and access to the The main health sensor on your system. A special feature of this program is the ability to add monitored values to the system tray, so you can quickly view and track specific values through the system tray.
- Adds the monitored value to the system tray
- Automatically create graphs for each session
- Can read the CPU core heat sensor modern
- Connecting to a specific IP address is easy
- Connect to another computer via TCP / IP
- Display temperature, voltage, speed, and so on
- Powerful hardware monitoring software
- Supports the most popular sensor chips
- View and monitor CPU core temperatures
- View one or more remote computers
- And more.
- Download and extract files
- Open the software and install normally
- Exit installation when completed
- Copy Patch to the installation folder
- Run Patch -> Click Patch
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 1.37
- Ver 1.36