IDM UltraEdit is used in a variety of fields, from professional writers, researchers and journalists to advanced programmers, database managers and developers. UltraEdit is a powerful alternative to notepad windows and even uses it as a text editor because of its ability to handle multiple documents at once, large file processing, powerful search / find / replace, spell checking flexibility and more.
- 100,000 word spell checker, with foreign language support
- Folding code
- Edit column / block mode
- Customizable keyboard layouts
- Disk-based text editing and large file handling – Supports files in excess of 4GB, minimum RAM is used even for multi-megabyte files.
- Environment picker
- Built-in FTP client to provide access to FTP servers with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save
- The hexadecimal editor allows editing any binary file, showing binary and ASCII views.
- The HTML toolbar is preconfigured for common HTML functions
- Integrated scripting language for task automation
- Mulitline finds and replaces dialogs for all searches (Find, Replace, Find in File, Replace in File)
- Template is named
- Project / space support
- SSH / Telnet window
- Supports 64-bit (standard) file processing on 32-bit Windows platforms (Windows 2000 and higher).
- Syntax highlighting, preconfigured for C / C ++, VB, HTML, Java and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex.
- Unicode support
- Download and extract files
- Open the installation and install normally
- Exit the installation when completed
- Copy Patch to the installation folder
- Run Patch -> Click Patch
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 26.00.0.72
- Ver 26.00.0.62
- Ver 22.214.171.124
- Ver 126.96.36.199