MyLanViewer is a powerful LAN and Wi-Fi scanning program that allows you to monitor your local networks and browse their shared resources. The program provides all-in-one and easy-to-use tools such as network scanners, subnet monitoring, LAN messaging and Wake-on-Lan manager. It provides two methods of scanning, fast and complete, will analyze the entire network and create a list of computers connected to all its information. You can receive Round-trip Time (RTL), MAC address, NIC provider, OS version, logged-in user, shared directory, server name, as well as network group.
MyLanViewer Enterprise can easily identify interested files on the LAN, send messages using a dedicated messaging tool if you are dealing with large networks. Moreover, MyLanViewer Network / IP Scanner supports fast wake up, remote shutdown, workstation lock, logout, sleep, hibernation, reboot and power off. In addition, it can also view and access shared folders, terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, monitor even hidden devices and more.
- Interface (UI) is very simple, intuitive but old-fashioned
- LAN messenger, network scanner and monitor
- Two scanning methods (quick and complete scanning)
- See RTL, MAC address, NIC provider, server name, etc.
- Remote shutdown and manage Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Scan network and display network computers
- Support remote shutdown, reboot, power off, etc.
- Terminate users, View and access shared folders
- And more.
What’s new in MyLanViewer 4.20:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Download and extract files
- Open the installation and install normally
- Exit installation when completed
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Or run Portable file to use
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 5.19.9