OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
Whate’s New in OnyX 3.6.3
- The message to install the xcrun command doesn’t appear anymore
- Deleting the applications logs improved
- Additional web browser now recognized when cleaning Internet files
- New option: Turn on/Turn off the recurring warnings that appear when opening 32-bit applications
- New option: Install/Uninstall the Archives preferences panel
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.