Substance Designer for mac is a powerful texturing tool that allows you to create a real surface or 3D model for a MAC. Substance Designer offers a new way to create higher quality textures. It can be used to create a realistic element or 3D model in texture mapping. You can import a variety of content into the program, and you can also create any natural elemets such as wood, metal, stone, and other textures and properties that are completely compatible with any tool. game.
Substance Designer has complete features, toolkits and filters. Substance Designer is the best choice for traditional 2D texture software. It contains a wealth of tools, materials and effects that can be used to create structural assets and help you achieve your goals in a perfectly workflow.
- 3D image processing and processing tools
- Export textures to any renderer
- Completely compatible with any game engine
- Button based texting tool for PBR
- Non-linear and repetitive workflow
- Physical merge / rendering
- Real-time 3D viewer for display
- And more.
What’s New in Substance Designer 2019:
- Merge new bits 16f / 32f
- New noise effects and blue image
- New cursor button and text button
- The new image format option appears
- New filter processing and adjustment scans
- New deployment for GPU FX maps
- New log function, infinite undo
- New option for DirectX / OpenGL
- Improved Texture Management, and more.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- OS X 10.12 or higher, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 2018.2.0.1419