VMware Workstation Player (formerly VMware Player ) is a powerful virtualization application that allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system. By using this software, you can run one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. It is very useful for developers, network administrators and IT professionals to create, distribute, test, and run virtual machines efficiently and experimentally in a separate virtual environment. VMware Player can create its own virtual machines as well as run existing virtual machines.
VMware Workstation Player features faster performance, tighter integration, and better graphics than other similar applications. It has a simple user interface, offers unmatched operating system support, multiple Snapshots and Clones, Virtual Rights Managements, support groups, and more. VMware Workstation Player Commercial is an advanced virtualization software that provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications.
- Creating a new virtual machine is easy
- Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, and so on
- Customize the virtual disk and its hardware
- Support for VMX, VMC, OVF, or OVA file formats
- Super great virtualization software
- Increase the amount of resources just right
- Easy virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Run multiple virtual machines at the same time (concurrently)
- Unmatched system support and compatibility
- Manage and run all of your virtual machines
- And more.
What’s new in VMware Workstation 15 Player:
- Support new guest operating system
- DirectX 10.1> higher image quality
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Download and extract the file
- Open the settings and normal settings
- Disconnect internet (Important)
- Run the keygen to get the activation key
- Open the software and use the key to activate
- Disable auto update
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.
- Ver 15.0.2
- Ver 15.0.1