Vray for SketchUp is a powerful rendering plugin for SketchUp that provides better rendering and illumination tools, plus the ability to visualize complex scenes. Vray is a user-friendly rendering solution for SketchUp that features advanced and powerful rendering engine for media, entertainment, and design industries. It provides innovative render solutions that allow you to create anything and everything and allows you to create the highest quality directly in SketchUp.
What’s new in V-Ray 3.4 for SketchUp:
- Hundreds of drag and drop documents
- Automatically removes noise faster
- Workflow is better and faster
- New compatibility with SketchUp 2017
- Powerful display and scalability
- Actual atmospheric concentration and actual fog
- Add new grass, cloth, and carpet
- The new friendly interface is redesigned
- Virtual reality headset VR ready
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Requirements : SketchUp 2017 software is installed
- Download and extract the file
- Open the Setup file and install it normally
- Exit installation when finished
- Copy the Vray.dll file in the crack folder to the installation directory (“C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray 3.4 for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin”).
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)