Winclone 7 is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 7 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
- Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS Sierra 10.12 and macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disk-to-disk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated user interface
What’s New Winclone Pro 7.3.4
- Offline license validation
- Fix for progress bar during Make Image from WIM
- Volume to Volume cloning now verifies correct size prior to imaging and prompts when incorrect size
- Package creation now verifies the size of the image against the size of partition that is being created, and warns if too small
- Minor fix with Buy button
- Minor progress bar fixes
- Polish dark mode support
- Resize main window buttons for 10.14
- Update frameworks to latest
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)
Download the old version at “Download link” above and switch the “Older version” Tab.